1. Stay in my calorie ranges 80% of the time (25 days). - Last month was bad on food...
2. Follow Self's "Doable Diet" from one of my older Self magazines (moderation including one snack and one treat/day). - I didn't follow the Diet but that was okay.
3. Continue cooking dried beans instead of canned beans. Add in making my own frozen meatballs instead of using prepackaged. -
I didn't make the meatballs although I also didn't eat any prepackaged meatballs.
4. Get 80 oz of water/day. -
almost every day!
1. 3 days of Self's Boot Camp Buffers (8 exercises completed in Tabata like intervals)/ week - I did well with doing the strength exercises although I will admit that I decreased in intensity as I added in the swimming.
2. 6 days of cardio/week (3 shorter ones from Self's Cardio & 3 C25K) - I ended up adding in swimming instead of doing the Self's Cardio workout.
3. Finish up C25K working in week 7-9 on increasing my speed
4. Complete Tower Run - March 3
*Forgotten Goal* - Complete CBAC 600M swim - March 10
5. Complete Irish Jog - March 16
The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something.
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
| current weight: 174.8