|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Had a great hike, got lots of work done, cooked some great turkey chili
Lynda in Orange County, So Calif
God Grant me Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change, Courage to Change the things I can and Wisdom to Know the difference!
Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out. -- John Wooden
"Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit."
Three positive things:
1. Made it on the list to be a host family for members of an international orphan choir when they come to kids' school next month.
2. Had a great yoga session.
3. Found a cool new artist studio and got some shopping done.
"After my spectacular failures, I could not be satisfied with ordinary success."
— Mason Cooley
I made it through another morning with my grandchildren.
I made it to work safely in the downpour we had.
I was able to make a big dent in the paperwork on my desk today.
SP member since June 2007
I am strong!
I am fit!
I am healthy!
I am beautiful!
I can do anything I put my mind to!
I am loved!
"You have to find something that you love enough to be able to take risks, jump over the hurdles and break through the brick walls that are always going to be placed in front of you. If you don't have that kind of feeling for what it is you are doing, you'll stop at the first giant hurdle."
1. Today is my free Thursday - not in the office and yet paid
2. Going to my knitting group this afternoon
3. I am healthy
Every day I am on the verge of making slight changes that would make all the difference in my life.
Don't make todays choices be tomorrows regret
Southern CA - Pacific time zone
The Beck Deck Crew co-leader
5% Challenge-Tiger Monarchs
1. woke up this morning
2. got to work safe
3. In good health
BLC: Navy Ninjas (BLC 25)
week 1 - white belt
week 2 - yellow belt
week 3 - red belt
week 4- orange belt
Week 5 - Green belt
My day is just starting. I woke up, that's a positive.
BLC 23 and 24 Sunset Stingray
BLC 17thru 21 Rockin Rose Ranger
Spark Portland Team co-leader
1. I am healthy and I feel GOOD!!
2. It's Thursday...one more day!
3. I got 8 hours sleep last night!
Everything we do in life is a choice...I choose to get fit & healthy.
Faith is taking the first step-even when you don't see the whole staircase.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
1. Good workout
2. Getting things accomplished
3. Family time
Three positive things:
1) The sun is shining, and it is going to be a beautiful day.
2) I get to volunteer at an art fesitval today (and I have all my healthy snacks packed to take with me.
3) Dinner tonight with DH at a favorite restaurant.
Happy Thursday to you!!
“There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them”
¯ Denis Waitley
Three Positive Things:
- The flowers in my yard are blooming (likely because of the crazy weather, which has them confused)
- I had a great night's sleep last night.
- My husband is so supportive, helpful, understanding, and kind to me. I'm a lucky girl.
I also wanted to share this quote:
"The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts." - Marcus Antonius
Happy Thursday to you all.
3 Positive Things:
I get to leave work early.
I get to pick up my husband from work early.
We will, by all weatherman's accounts so far, return home before the snow storm that's coming.
Will have to think about this today.
Thank you Lord for blessing our steps all the way to the end.
Conceive, Believe, Achieve!
Your Challenge Today
Name 3 Positive Things About Today
~ did you accomplish something that you've been meaning to do?
~ did something great happen to you at work?
Come back & tell us!
Have a SPARKFUL Day!
`*.¸.* ´* *
Michele~Leader Motivation & Positive Attitude Team
.•*´`•.¸ .•*´`•.¸ .•*´Show Your•*´`•.¸ .•*´•.¸ .•*´`•.¸
.•*´`•.¸Motivation & Positive Attitude•.¸ .•*´`•.¸
Decide. Commit. SUCCEED!!!