I've had this problem for many years. It didn't take 14 (or 24, or 36) days to eliminate it.
Personally, what helped me the most:
1. I still wanted to eat at night time, so I replaced junk foods with healthy foods ( as steel cut oats porridge.
2. I finally understood that it does matter what I eat through the whole day, starting with breakfast.
3. I saved calories/points so I can use them at night.
4. I still eat MacDonald's frozen yogurt, plain, quiet often, in the evening, if that's what I want to eat.
5. The more vegetables I eat during the day and also protein in each meal, the better I can handle the evening.
6. I realized that I want to eat at night NOT because I'm hungry, but as a reward of working hard all day. The reward was allways FOOD. I had to find other ways to reward myself.
Can you please share what works for you?
|492 Maintenance Weeks