|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Sounds delicious. It is always good to have something quick, easy and healthy to make.
"Men's best successes come after their worst failures"
Henry Ward Beecher
Superb chocolate peanut butter pie
This recipe makes TWO PIES!!!
Easy to make
Great for company or take it to a party
I got this recipe from a friend who got it from her W8W leader.
8 serving in ONE pie (16 servings in TWO pies)
Each serving 4 pointPlus
Not only it tastes so delicious, but you keep it in the freezer for company and for you too.
It looks very elegant when you cut a piece.
From freezer, wait 15-20 minutes to let it thaw a little.
* 2 ready Crust (6 oz. net wt.), keebler or other brand
* 1.5 quart Pierre's or Eddy's Frozen vanilla yogurt (I think that only these companies make 1.5 quart frozen vanilla yogurt). Let it thaw about 30-45 minutes
* Two 3 oz. instant chocolate pudding package, sugar free, fat free (or one package 6 oz. if you can find it. Less money)
* 4 Tablespoons reduced fat crunchy peanut butter
* One - 8 oz. light Cool Whip. Let it thaw.
In a big bowl, put in all ingredients in and use a hand mixer to mix it well.
Spread the filling into the ready crust.
Edited by: PERSISTENCEMIMI at: 7/3/2011 (20:40)
I'll celebrate 10 years of maintenance on July 2nd, 2014!
Leader of W8watchers superb healthy recipes
|Healthy Cooking Every Day Nutrition Info Included||1/8/2014 10:37:12 PM|
|5 Weeks until Thanksgiving. Choose a goal. Week 2||10/27/2013 1:53:05 PM|
|Two Quick, Easy and Delicious Recipes||10/6/2013 7:53:05 PM|
|Tater Tots Vegan Casserole||9/8/2013 9:08:49 PM|
|2 weeks left until Thanksgiving. Choose a goal.||11/17/2013 12:31:53 AM|