Superb chocolate peanut butter pie
This recipe makes TWO PIES!!!
Easy to make
Great for company or take it to a party
I got this recipe from a friend who got it from her W8W leader.
8 serving in ONE pie (16 servings in TWO pies)
Each serving 4 pointPlus
Not only it tastes so delicious, but you keep it in the freezer for company and for you too.
It looks very elegant when you cut a piece.
From freezer, wait 15-20 minutes to let it thaw a little.
* 2 ready Crust (6 oz. net wt.), keebler or other brand
* 1.5 quart Pierre's or Eddy's Frozen vanilla yogurt (I think that only these companies make 1.5 quart frozen vanilla yogurt). Let it thaw about 30-45 minutes
* Two 3 oz. instant chocolate pudding package, sugar free, fat free (or one package 6 oz. if you can find it. Less money)
* 4 Tablespoons reduced fat crunchy peanut butter
* One - 8 oz. light Cool Whip. Let it thaw.
In a big bowl, put in all ingredients in and use a hand mixer to mix it well.
Spread the filling into the ready crust.
Edited by: PERSISTENCEMIMI at: 7/3/2011 (20:40)
|492 Maintenance Weeks