|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Me too. I just went to WW and weighed in. I am down .4 lbs.
Irene from Missouri
Any type of action always drives motivation.
"Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another." - John Dewey
Barbara in NC
"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
A day without a smile is like a day without sunshine****
♥¸.•*¨)♥ -:¦:- ♥~**♥~.•*´¨ ) ♥
♥Your Sparkfriend Barbara.♥*¨)♥
.•*´¨ )♥ ¸.•*¨) ♥-:¦:- ♥¸.•*¨) ♥
GOOD HEALTH & HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL, DOT
"THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE. LET US REJOICE AND BE GLAD".
Me too, but I usually know why if I didn't
WW has an excellent Habit Profile on week three.
Here is # 12
I always expect to do well and get very disappointed if I don't
1. I always seem to put the needs of others before myself
2. I don't like to throw away leftovers
3. I eat more when I'm unhappy, angry or stressed
4. I rarely have time to myself
5. I'm not sure I have what it takes to lose weight
6. I don't have time to plan my meals
7. I have high expectations of myself
8. I usually put my own needs at the bottom of the list of what's important
9. I eat for comfort
10. My family and friends are not very helpful when I try to lose weight
11. I haven't really got a goal in mind
12. I always expect to do well and get very disappointed if I don't
I'll celebrate 10 years of maintenance on July 2nd, 2014!
Leader of W8watchers superb healthy recipes
|After you overeat: What do you do the next day?||10/15/2013 10:52:26 PM|
|Create Your Weight Loss Graph||5/29/2013 2:13:18 PM|
|Moist Cornbread in a Jiffy||11/16/2013 10:19:22 AM|
|WW Recipes w/ Old & New Points + Fantastic Website||5/15/2014 6:28:02 AM|
|5 "Diet" New Year Resolutions (Webmd.)||1/8/2014 10:38:06 PM|