My coaches have encouraged us to set goals, and work with them to find the best way to achieve them. This is a tool they shared with us: goals.lululemon.com/
A CrossFit buddy and I helped develop realistic goals together. I think this might be a good way to reinvigorate the Team. Let's use this thread to share out goals.
1) Go to CrossFit 4-5 times per week
2) Re-establish Paleo (I fell off the wagon)
3) Back squat 160lbs by July 22 (We're doing the Wendler series for that starting next week.)
4) Get to a 20" box jump by August 1
5) Get a double under by September 1
What are your goals?
Edited by: SJCSF00 at: 6/10/2011 (20:33)
Your attempt may fail, but never fail to attempt.
CHOOSE not to accept the false boundaries and limitations created by the past.
| current weight: 265.0