I started a running list of things I want to keep working on over time. Here is what I have so far.
1. thing make sure I am eating enough food but not too much to blow out of my calorie range for the day.
2. Make sure I am not getting too much fat. This is my down fall as I tend to love high fat food when I am stressed out.
3. Make sure I avoid foods high in sugar. Sugar is another one of those pointless food groups loaded with calories but usally no nutrisous value.
4. Make sure I am getting enough water. At least 8 glasses per day (aka 2 nelgens)
5. Continue not drinking pop.
6. Work on getting 45 minutes of cardio 4 days per week. This one will be tough because there are weeks where I will not want to drive up for no reason. Or days when I work 12 hours and it will be challenging to get in 45 minutes but it is reasonable.
7. 3-4 days of strength training. I will settle for 2 days per week but would like to go with every other day so more like 4 days per week.
8. Find a way to deal with stress. Not dealing with it causes me to get sick and that is just not fun so maybe working on taking my aggression out on the bike again would help.
9. Find someone who will offer support along the way. I can do it but it is always easier with support. It is going to be a long road but it is able to be travled and I need to do this for my health.
*** Sharleen *** Motivational captain 30 something challenge
The road to success is not straight. There is a curve called Failure, a loop called Confusion, speed bumps called Friends, red lights called Enemies, caution lights called Family. You will have flats called Jobs. But, if you have a spare called Determination, an engine called Perseverance, insurance called Faith, a driver called Jesus, you will make it to a place called Success.
| current weight: 265.8