Please feel free to copy and paste in order to answer this quiz.
I found this QUIZ in a great book:
The thin Commandments diet by Stephen Gullo, Ph.D. (page 162)
This quiz is meant for people on Maintenance, but I think it is also great to take while losing weight.
Ten questions QUIZ reviews some of the basic skills and attitudes that increase your likelihood of SUCCESS.
Take this quiz ONCE each week.
*** If you answer "yes" to four of the questions,it's an early warning that you are slipping into bad habits.
*** If you answer "yes" to five or more questions,you are in danger of regaining the weight-even if your scale hasn't started to rise yet.
*** If you see that you're slipping into old ways of thinking , just admit it.
*** Evaluate what caused you to slip, the situation, and where it might have occured.
See that you can learn from your mistakes so they won't happen again.
Slips should teach you, not defeat you!
10 QUESTION QUIZ
1. Am I eating any foods that I have a consistent history of abusing?
2. Am I getting sloppy about my behavioral strategies and failing to plan?
3. Am I eating too much of the right foods?
4. Am I nibbling again on whatever foods are around?
5. am I being negligent about weighing myself regularly and guarding my weight ceiling? ( when on Maintenance)
6. Am I keeping problem foods in my house?
7. am I skipping meals or snacks or going longer than 4 hours without eating?
8. Are my clothes tight?
9. Am I allowing my moods to dictate my foods?
10. Am I skipping exercise frequently during the week?
Edited by: PERSISTENCEMIMI at: 10/29/2007 (14:00)
|506 Maintenance Weeks