If I can do it, just imagine what you can do!
Here is my program, taken from my spark page.
Give an overview of what you are doing to meet your goals.
1. Eating healthy from all food groups every day.
2. Exercise 5-6 days each week.
3. Journaling every day.
*** Note! For almost one year, I haven't journaled or counted any points at all. I follow the GHG. Eating healthy has finally become a great habit I'm happy about.
I follow the "CORE' plan and "SFT" (simply filling technique) without counting any weekly and activity points.
4. Attending weekly Weight-Watchers meetings and weigh-in every week.
6. Persistence! Not Perfection!
9. HARD WORK!!! Yes. It is still hard work!
11. Planning !!!!! That includes occasional treats/splurges without any guilt. Most of the time I plan my food splurges.
12. Never give up!!!!!!!
13. STICK TO THE NEW HEALTHY HABITS I'VE LEARNT AND CONTINUE TO LEARN AND ADAPT MORE AND MORE NEW HEALTHY HABITS!
14. NEVER GIVE UP !!!
(It worth repeating it twice...)
Good luck to all of you. You can do it!
|493 Maintenance Weeks