|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
* 4 flour tortillas (7 inches)
* 2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
* 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* Cinnamon-Sugar (optional)
* 1 tablespoon butter or margarine (melted)
Place two tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet.
Spread each with applesauce and sprinkle with cheese
and cinnamon-sugar, if desired. Top with remaining
tortillas and brush tops with butter. Sprinkle with
cinnamon-sugar. Bake at 400 degrees for 7-8 minutes
or until lightly browned. Cut each into eight wedges.
(serving size - 1 wedge)
Nutritional Analysis (prepared with reduced fat cheese,
stick margarine and no cinnamon-sugar):
Calories - 38
Fat - 1gm
Cholesterol - 1mg
Sodium - 48mg
Carbs - 5gm
Fiber - trace
Protein - 2gm
Mix Cinnamon with sugar substitute for baking?