There really is only a bit of coconut in this but I thought it looked good and also thought I would share it in case you haven't already seen it. It's from the Nutiva website
Fluffy Apple Hempcake
2 Tbl Shredded Apple (or homemade applesauce)
3 Tbl Ground Hempseed (or Flaxseed)
1 tsp Stevia (or desired sweetener)
2 Tbl Filtered Water (or 100% Pure Cranberry Juice)
1/2 tsp of Organic Cinnamon
1/2 Tbl Nutiva Coconut Manna
1. Whisk the egg, apple, hempseeds, and Stevia together with the water in a small bowl.
2. Melt the 1/2 Tbl of Coconut Manna in an omelet or a small sauté pan over medium heat.
3. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and cook until the bottom of the hempcake is solid enough to flip, about 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Carefully flip the hempcake, cooking until done, about 1 more minute.
5. Sprinkle with cinnamon (or a dollop of almond butter or your favorite fruit) and enjoy! nutiva.com/articles/fluffy-apple-hempcake-
Hospitals are terrific for traumatic care; for acute care. They do a really, really good job in saving lives when it’s a sudden bleeding emergency. But in terms of chronic care, they’re terrible; (that is) in terms of the illnesses that most people have, endure, that cost the most money, that last the longest and ultimately die from. -Dr. Andrew Saul
| current weight: 133.0