October is coming to a close. Some of us are looking to the next couple of months with great anticipation and joy, some with trepidation, and some like me with some of both. Before the next couple of days fly by, let's take a look back at some of our great moments and achievements. This is the 10th month, 10 is a good round number, so let's make it...
10 Things to Savor in October -
1. Some really beautiful autumn days. DH and I actually took a couple of walks together; it had been awhile
2. My Dad turned 82 and the party was a really nice gathering.
3. Had many good things happen at work - helped a grantee make shift, had some good training events, grant decisions were made. A productive month.
4. Got to spend some time with friends a couple of times.
5. Made some progress pulling the household budget together.
6. Re-amortized my mortgage.
7. Obtained more affordable health coverage (GOODBYE COBRA!)
8. Borrowed a couple of favorite shows on dvd from the library
9. Brought in a few fresh bouquets from my yard, because the flowers were still blooming
10. Gave a couple of nice gifts to some friends.
What about you?
"He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough."
-- Lao Tzu
"All great achievements require time."
-- Maya Angelou
| Pounds lost: 7.0