======================================== ============================ Rules: 1. Highlight above the line and paste it to your new post on this thread, then edit (update) your original post every day of the round. You can miss editing your post for a few days, just make sure you get all the days posted to your original post by the day AFTER the last day in this round. (See dates above.)
2. You must golf two holes every day. To do this you have to do the Spin to Log in, and the Bonus Spin. If you miss the bonus spin it will be considered a penalty shot which is a mandatory 25 points. Failure to spin both holes or taking a penalty shot (25 points each) will result in disqualification. Sorry - but we're working on consistency here.
3. You must total your score at the end of the round by at least the day after the round ends in order to win. If you don't total your score (considered your signature in order to validate your score card, you will be disqualified. We're also working on following game rules here.)
4. Please direct all your questions to me on a SparkMail and I will get to it fast.
5. Only post one time to this thread, then update your scorecard each day. Do not post another time as it is too hard to follow daily posts and I don't have time for it, so update your original post only.
6. If you win SparkGoodies on a round, use the number your Points Report shows for your spin. In other words, those SparkGoodies are laid over a number, like 1 or 3. Use the number hidden under your SparkGoodie points. Do Not use your SparkGoodies points as your round number as it will throw you out of the game all by itself. Besides, those SparkGoodies Points are things we are going after and we will not be disqualified for winning those. If you don't understand how it works or you have questions, please send me a SparkMail and I'll get back to you fast.
I apologize for being late with this second round. It should be more on time in the future, but I'm getting used to doing this again.
Enjoy and thanks for playing along.
Edited by: FLORIDAGHOST at: 12/13/2012 (05:57)
Author of the published novel, The Double K Ranch!
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.