I got this from a post on tumblr and thought it was fun so I definitely wanted to share it with my music spark teammates!
Choose your fave 5 songs and do move A for the whole song except when you come across a chorus, then switch to move B.
1. A - POINTED LEG CRUNCHES - Lay on back, legs long in front of you. Hands behind your head, elbows out, crunch
B - ROLL UPS - Legs long, reach arms towards sky, sit yourself all the way up w/ arms extended up, roll back with control.
2. A - RUSSIAN TWIST - holding a medicine ball or weight, balance on your tailbone and bring knees in, heels lifted. Twist the ball side to side.
B - LEG OUTS - Hold your hands together, balance on tailbone, keep knees together, feet together, push legs out straight, then bend knees back in.
3. A - BICYCLES - Laying on your back, hands behind tailbone, head rested.
push one leg out at a time.
B - CRISS-CROSS - Opposite shoulder to opposite knee. Switch.
4. A - WIGGLE - Lay on your back, big toes together, knees wide in air. Hands behind head like you are about to crunch, then bring right elbow to right knee, left elbow to left knee.
B - BUTTERFLY CRUNCH - Keep same stance but lower your diamond-like stance to the floor. Rest sides of feet on mat, knees stay wide. Reach arms forward and push through.
5. A - FLUTTERS - Rest head, shoulders on the floor, place hands underneath your tailbone. Lift legs off mat and straight out. Open legs out and in like sideways scissors.
B - FULL SIT-UPS - Legs in hip width apart, sit all the way up! An oldie but a goodie. Keep arms behind your head, crossed on chest, or reaching forward.
Hope you guys enjoy the workout!
"Life is an adventure of your own creation. Make it exhilarating."
| current weight: 171.5