My 8 year anniversary is on the 28th, my goal is to hit the 20 lb mark by that day, i'm so close....only 5 lbs away...however I'M STUCK IN A RUT!! I hate plateus!
Eater smarter not harder
Height 5ft 6in CW:184 LW:135 FIrst Goal:150 GW:140 Ultimate goal 130 and all muscle baby! C pant size:probably a 16 but i don't allow myself out of my scrubs because i'm embarassed by the muffin top! Goal Pant size:6!! I've done it before i'll do again!!!
Thanks for all the replies, guys! We may gear up for a big challenge in the fall (with teams perhaps, that idea sounded fun to me), but I would be willing to do a little one for the summer, if you guys like.
What if we woke up tomorrow with only those things that we thanked God for today?
635 Days since: compulsive overeating
Fitness Minutes: (191,911) Posts: 9,947 7/6/09 6:23 P
(1) would you like to see challenges in this Team?
Yes, I love challenges
(2) how often?
I try to join at least one challenge/month, usually not with the same team every month
(3) what sort - ex. strength training, whole you (taking care of the whole you, mentally/physically/emotionally), cardio, nutrition, mini goals/streaks...?
I prefer nutritional challenges that help me stay on track. I also prefer mini goals/streaks
(4) would you like challenges to be individual? Or break into teams and have the teams compete against each other?
Doesn't matter to me
"Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein." --H. Jackson Brown
(2) I find that bi-weekly or monthly goals are best on my other teams because it gives you a chance to "make up" for slacking off without feeling down on yourself. Weekly challenges are difficult because weeks can get so packed, but if it's a (moderately) longer time period, it's easier to manage.
(3) Just personally, I prefer exercise challenges. I find that if I'm making the effort to exercise, it's much more difficult for me to neglect other aspects (food and/or whole person efforts). If I'm putting the effort into planning/doing exercise, why waste it by letting other things go?
(4) The idea of competitions is intriguing and very motivating! Teams would be AWESOME.
Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
Sometimes you just have to close your eyes, breathe, and just hold on till the ride stops...
Excellence is the result of caring more than others think wise, risking more than others think safe, dreaming more than others think practical, and expecting more than others think possible.
current weight: 173.0
Fitness Minutes: (16,686) Posts: 12,783 7/5/09 5:23 P
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.