I forgot the spouse aspect of this challenge. As before, I am listing some fun activities for you to do with your spouse. Feel free to do as many as you like, as many times as you like. No points for these, but they are hopefully a chance to deepen you relationship with your spouse - a priceless endeavour!
1. Buy your spouse a healthy item (hand held weights, exercise DVD, exercise ball, workout clothes, food scale, etc.) for Christmas (or just for fun if you donít celebrate Christmas).
2. Look at Christmas lights together.
3. Decorate part of your home together or with the kids.
4. Write love notes/emails to each other.
5. Watch a Christmas movie or program together.
6. Make your spouse their favourite healthy snack or meal.
7. Give your spouse a back rub
8. Engage in an outdoor activity together (walk, sporting activity, snowball fight, etc.)
9. Do something around the house or yard that he or she would normally do
10. Compliment your spouse sincerely, honestly, and positively about something they do well
11. Give your spouse a gift that you made (card, knick-knack, knitted sweater, whatever)
12. Have a no TV evening and play cards, sit and talk, listen to music together instead
13. Find a book you both think you'll enjoy and take turns reading it aloud to each other
14. Pray for your spouse (or, if that is not part of your belief system - send positive thoughts of some kind to them)
15. Buy something for your spouse (has to cost less than $5.00)
16. Engage in an intimate activity with your spouse
17. Encourage your spouse in some aspect of a healthy lifestyle
18. Phone your spouse (or email) to tell them you love them
19. Buy new underclothes and model them for your spouse
20. Dance together in the livingroom
21. Give each other "me time" to do something you enjoy - take the kids to the park or a movie or offer to do the supper cleanup or laundry so he or she can spend time on a hobby or go to the gym, etc. A happy spouse is a loving, attentive spouse!
22. Look at the stars together
23. Light candles all over the room and just sit and watch the flickering light together
24. Leave little notes around the house for your spouse to find throughout the day
25. Hold hands whenever you are together today
26. Whisper sweet nothings in each other's ears
27. Spend time just kissing like you used to
28. Feed each other something sensual like ripe fruit
29. Repeat any or all activities that you enjoyed!
Edited by: CJBAGGINS at: 12/12/2008 (00:22)
The smallest good deed is better than the grandest intention.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.
| current weight: 143.0