To make any progress I need to work on my thoughts daily.
My mantra now is "I am easily losing weight in a healthy way"
List of my insane beliefs that I am working on:
1. Food comforts me. TRUTH IS that overeating is self inflicted abuse.
2. I can always wait til tomorrow to start eating healthy again. TRUTH IS my body will show every calorie I overeat .
3. It is ok to eat anything as long as no one sees me eating. TRUTH IS that I cannot hide being overweight.
4. I can't lose 20 lbs. TRUTH IS that I am in the process of losing 20 lbs in a healthy and loving way.
5. I am afraid of . . . . TRUTH IS that God is always with me. My spirit is strong and I need not fear anything.
6. People can hurt my feelings. TRUTH IS do not take things personally as it is never about me.
7. It is hard . . . TRUTH IS whether you think it is hard or easy, you are right.
8. Thinking I can reach my goals with no effort. TRUTH IS I have to work at them each and every day.
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.
Even if we lose the race, we are still a winner (just a slow winner).
As long as you keep moving, you are still lapping those on the couch.
Do not take things personally as it is never about us.
Don't find fault, find a remedy.
"The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking."
— Albert Einstein