5/10 Below the belt?
Prepping to see the gyn... www.doctoroz.com/blog/lauren-streicher-md/
What's up down there? uncessary surgery???? www.doctoroz.com/episode/whats-down-there-
Urinary incontinence....strengthen your "hammock" with pelvic physical therapy. If that doesn't work a minor procedure might work?
1. Stress incontinence
2. Uncontrollable bladder
Eliminate warmth, moisture, sugar.
1. Treat with pro b--vaginal probiotic?
2. Oral anti fungal from your Dr.?
3. See Dr.
Pap smear? www.doctoroz.com/videos/pap-smear-why-you-
Mistakes we make
1. Do not use your husband's razor.
2.? Unexpectedly get period--can I use folded over newpaper til I can find a tampon? Only use it on outside like a makeshift pad.... Desperate? Use a clean folded over work out sock as pad.
3.? Use scented panty liner? It can be an irritant..... Use an unscented one.
4. ? OK to have sex night before gyn exam? depends on why you are going to Dr. Be sure an use condom.
Blast away your carb cravings....
1.Carbs have dopamine so you want it...relief is short term...East spicy side dishes instea of mashed potatoes. Sweet and sour roasted summer squash. Gives a nudge to your pleasure center.
2. Carbs are producing serotonin. Instead eat meat esp poultry. Chili and brown rice are a good combo.
3. Carbs give you a sugar spike rush. Recurrent hunger. Eat garbanzo beans instead. Pumpkin seeds. Kale Chips. These are crunchy and full of nutrients.
BEST APPETITE SUPPRESSANTS www.doctoroz.com/videos/best-ways-control-
ultimate stress blasters www.doctoroz.com/videos/ultimate-stress-bl
Blast 100 calories
BREAKFAST "turn bowl upside down" that is put fruit in first as the major ingredient, then cereal
LUNCH Start lunch with bowl of soup. Use a cold soup blaster.
SUPPER Create a contrast. Have a different color plate from your food. Try a blue plate.
Size of fork....bigger fork may be best defense with large portion of food.
People eat more calories when eating family style. Plate your entree. Serve veggies, salads family style.
Blast snacks. Greek yogurt put in zip lock bag and freeze at home. Label. Snip corner. Freeze for 1 hours. Do whatever your favorite yogurt is.
Edited by: EGRAMMY at: 5/10/2012 (16:52)
| Pounds lost: 20.0