|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Dr Oz links on cancer are really necessary to help us and family
credit for cartoon ninja...check this site
So glad you were wise enough to go Shapely.
Yep Cancer is the thing that really scares me to death.
I have had Skin Cancer on my Shin and it just started with a pimple and itch I couldn't get rid of.
I went to the Dr even though I felt stupid for going in for such a minor little thing.
But sure glad I did. He had to go big around it and very deep and thinks he got it all, BUT, it still scares me that it will come back. Hugs Rosalyn
Rosalyn Larson I am so happy to be on Maintenance.
It took 2 years but it was worth it. I am going to keep it in a 5#s range up or down. My Promise is I will never ever do that to myself again-----Rosalyn
9/20 Fight Back Against Cancer/
***See Dr. Oz Show and website for accurate information. See you personal Dr. for medical advice.
Cancer Risks and Prevention Experts Q and A www.doctoroz.com/videos/3-expert-vid
5 Fast Moving Cancers--Biggest Risks and Best Solutions
cancers-biggest-risks-and-best-solutR>ions?hs317=billboard_3 Dr Oz Website gives information. It says...."Five of the fastest-moving cancers include pancreatic, brain, esophageal, liver and skin. Dr. Oz reviews the biggest risks and best solutions associated with these deadly diseases so you can stop them in their tracks before they stop you. ....."
How Common is Colorectal Cancer ? www.sharecare.com/question/common-is
Risk Factors for Brain Cancer
3. Questionable--heavy cell phone use. Use an ear piece with cell phone.
4. Keep a 2 week headache diary to be able to give info to Dr. Dr Oz Website says "Approximately 50% of patients who have brain tumors report headaches. However, it’s only very specific types of chronic headaches – those that wake you up in the middle of the night or in the morning – that may indicate a brain tumor and should be brought immediately to your doctor’s attention. ....." READ this link.
5. Foods to avoid--smokied bacon, and ......
1. A lump in your throat that doesn't go away
2. Constant heartburn
3. Hoarseness that doesn't go away
Early diagnose is so important.
***BIGGEST risk factors
1. Caffine, chocolate, alcohol, raw garlic, mint, cigarette smoking.
Long term acid reflux chews away . Don't eat too late. Have 3 hours before you go to sleep.
Treat heartburn with medicines Dr. gives you. IMPORTANT see the video and see what the implications and activity is.
****Have a transnasal exam.
Cancer Organizations Donation Information
Liver Cancer? Are your favorite foods causing cancer via obesity? Could your favorite foods put you at risk for liver cancer? Hard to diagnose. Diagnose early. Biggest internal organ.
1. Apple shaped body type, and obesity in general increases liver cancer. Fatty liver put you at risk. Waist should be less than half of height. So you irritate liver if fat.
2. Heavy Alcohol consumption. Causes inflammation. Repairing causes scarring.
3. Hepatitis B. Get a vaccine. Over 40 , ask your Dr. about vaccination.
Blood tests and scan can help diagnose.
SKIN CANCER self exam mole chart. www.doctoroz.com/videos/mole-chart
Melanoma. Early detection is critical.
1. Risk Factor is light color hair and eyes
2. One or more severe sunburn as a child
SOLutions. Check yourself yearly on birthday.
If you find something , for 3 months, take a picture of it with an item to judge size by next to it to see if it's growing.
TEN MINUTE SKIN TESt Go to the link and see the great chart for this.
Use a number 2 pencil.
B-Border, is it clear defined
D-Diameter-top of earser should be able to cover mole.
Stop drinking soda to help avoid pancreatic cancer.
Send todays' lists to family and friends.
Edited by: EGRAMMY at: 9/20/2011 (17:00)
|5/24 - Rerun - Are You Addicted to Wheat?||6/2/2013 8:57:38 PM|
|5/21 - The Germiest Spots in Your Kitchen and Bath||5/25/2013 4:45:42 PM|
|5/15 - What Really Happens At the End of Life?||5/15/2013 6:47:09 AM|
|5/6 - Dr. Oz's Favorite Holistic Cures||5/8/2013 10:01:40 AM|
|7/2 - Stop Toxic Sabotagers||8/8/2013 3:27:33 PM|