9/20 Fight Back Against Cancer/
***See Dr. Oz Show and website for accurate information. See you personal Dr. for medical advice.
Cancer Risks and Prevention Experts Q and A www.doctoroz.com/videos/3-expert-video
5 Fast Moving Cancers--Biggest Risks and Best Solutions www.doctoroz.com/videos/5-fast-moving-canc
Dr Oz Website gives information. It says...."Five of the fastest-moving cancers include pancreatic, brain, esophageal, liver and skin. Dr. Oz reviews the biggest risks and best solutions associated with these deadly diseases so you can stop them in their tracks before they stop you. ....."
How Common is Colorectal Cancer ? www.sharecare.com/question/common-is-color
Risk Factors for Brain Cancer
3. Questionable--heavy cell phone use. Use an ear piece with cell phone.
4. Keep a 2 week headache diary to be able to give info to Dr. Dr Oz Website says "Approximately 50% of patients who have brain tumors report headaches. However, it’s only very specific types of chronic headaches – those that wake you up in the middle of the night or in the morning – that may indicate a brain tumor and should be brought immediately to your doctor’s attention. ....." READ this link. www.doctoroz.com/videos/headache-diary
5. Foods to avoid--smokied bacon, and ......
1. A lump in your throat that doesn't go away
2. Constant heartburn
3. Hoarseness that doesn't go away
Early diagnose is so important.
***BIGGEST risk factors
1. Caffine, chocolate, alcohol, raw garlic, mint, cigarette smoking.
Long term acid reflux chews away . Don't eat too late. Have 3 hours before you go to sleep.
Treat heartburn with medicines Dr. gives you. IMPORTANT see the video and see what the implications and activity is.
****Have a transnasal exam.
Cancer Organizations Donation Information www.doctoroz.com/videos/cancer-organizatio
Liver Cancer? Are your favorite foods causing cancer via obesity? Could your favorite foods put you at risk for liver cancer? Hard to diagnose. Diagnose early. Biggest internal organ.
1. Apple shaped body type, and obesity in general increases liver cancer. Fatty liver put you at risk. Waist should be less than half of height. So you irritate liver if fat.
2. Heavy Alcohol consumption. Causes inflammation. Repairing causes scarring.
3. Hepatitis B. Get a vaccine. Over 40 , ask your Dr. about vaccination.
Blood tests and scan can help diagnose.
SKIN CANCER self exam mole chart. www.doctoroz.com/videos/mole-chart
Melanoma. Early detection is critical.
1. Risk Factor is light color hair and eyes
2. One or more severe sunburn as a child
SOLutions. Check yourself yearly on birthday.
If you find something , for 3 months, take a picture of it with an item to judge size by next to it to see if it's growing.
TEN MINUTE SKIN TESt Go to the link and see the great chart for this.
Use a number 2 pencil.
B-Border, is it clear defined
D-Diameter-top of earser should be able to cover mole.
Stop drinking soda to help avoid pancreatic cancer.
Send todays' lists to family and friends.
Edited by: EGRAMMY at: 9/20/2011 (17:00)
CHECK OUT THESE TEAMS: Dr. Oz Show Fans teams.sparkpeople.com/DrOzSho
I have no medical knowledge and not a trained counselor. Please seek professional advice about treatment options.
| Pounds lost: 12.2