Super Bowl Hot Wings
- 1 spray olive oil cooking spray, or enough to coat sheet
- 12 oz uncooked skinless chicken wings
- 1 1/4 oz Old El Paso Taco Seasoning Mix, or similar product
- 1 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tbsp blue cheese, or gorgonzola, crumbled
- 2 tbsp fat-free skim milk
- 4 medium stalks celery, cut into 2-inch pieces
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
Dip wings in Frank’s Red Hot Sauce. Then, place chicken wings in a zip-close plastic bag, add taco seasoning, seal bag and shake to coat. Transfer wings to prepared baking sheet and bake until cooked through, about 18 to 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, to prepare dip, whisk together sour cream, cheese and milk.
Serve wings with dip and celery on the side. Recipe makes 4 servings.
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is 3 wings, 3 tablespoons of dip and 1 celery stalk
PER SERVING: 150 calories; 4g fat; 0g carbohydrates; 22g protein; 0g fiber
I haven't tried this yet, but sounds good for anytime
In Christ alone my hope is found
| December Minutes: 0