|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
You are so right. I feel so bad if I skip mine.
One Day at a Time:
1) 10,000 steps daily
2) fruit & vegie at every meal and log
3) aerobic or strength train every day
4) 7 hours sleep daily
5) check in with SP daily
August 2014 goals:
1) Get my nutrition back under control and record daily
2) Finish the forest service quilt and wall hanging
3) Ride my bike 25 miles a week
4) Clean and de-clutter one room each week
It's never too late to be what you m
After three days of good hard soul searching I have come to the conclusion that exercising really dose give you more motivation. Today I slacked off and feel the effects of that err.
|MAMACRAFTY1's 12 week challenge||6/30/2013 9:22:05 PM|