Dave Bowan: Open the pantry doors, Hal. HAL: I'm afraid I can't do that, Dave. Dave: Is there a problem, HAL? HAL: Yes, Dave you and I both know what the problem is. You've been sitting around letting you ass get as fat as a full moon and now we cannot enter orbit around Jupiter.
Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible and suddenly you will be doing the impossible -- St Francis of Assisi
Well...not sure what holiday is on Jan. 22nd but I'll check my calendar. Seems like new year is already in my rear view mirror. I was thinking I need to find a new background pic.
If you want to be happy, desire and pursue happiness more for others than yourself, and your own well-being will take care of itself. Dedicate your weight-loss journey and the achievement of all your goals to someone else and think of them when times get tough.
Very Simple! All you have to do it update your page for the holidays. Change any or all of the following: background, photos, fonts, tickers, profile image, status, introduction...did I leave anything out???
1. Leave a reply on this thread that you would like to participate in the challenge.
2. Update your page by the 22nd of January.
3. Voting will be done on the 23rd by sending me (via SparkMail) your 3 favorite page-owner's names.
4. All team members may vote, whether they have entered the challenge or not. One SparkMail per member--no ballot box stuffing.
5. To view pages, simply click on the "My SparkPage" link on each entrant's information box (on the left of their message) in this challenge thread.
6. Winner will receive a 1,000-point SparkGoodie of their choice. All participants will receive a 50-point Goodie.
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.