Here's how to Win (the game) while you Lose (weight, from all the exercising!).
1. Make yourself a Bingo card (5 x 5) so you have 25 squares. In each square, write an exercise from the list in the following post. There is a cool site at www.teach-nology.com/web_tools/mater ia ls/bingo/5/ if you want to get fancy - I know I do.
2. Each morning four exercises will be "called out." If you have any of these exercises listed on your bingo card, do at least one set of that exercise and mark it off your card. (Two sets is better, and for you over-achievers--do 3 or 4 sets. No extra points, but just think of how smug you'll feel.)
3. The first person who "calls" Bingo for each pattern below will get 25 points and be able to choose a Spark Goodie worth that much. (see chart at www.ildado.com/bingo_patterns.html for bingo patterns)
4. Enter your Bingo! along with your username next to the pattern you have completed, in a new post (copy and paste). This will keep the current winners at the top of the forum topic.
5. If you choose, you can save up your points and claim a 'larger' Goodie. Ex: 4 Bingos=a 100 SparkPoint Goodie.
6. The first person who gets a Full House Bingo (aka Coverall or Blackout) will get 100 points and the game ends.
7. You can play catch-up (if you don't join the game the first day. Just be sure that you make your card BEFORE you read which exercises have been called, AND you must do each exercise before marking it off your card.
Letter C Letter E Letter F Letter L Letter N Letter O Letter T Letter U Letter X Letter Y Straight Line Across Straight Line Down Diagonal Postage Stamp Double Stamps Triple Stamps Clover Leaf Four Corners Four Corners & Stamp Inside Four Corners Plus Sign Six Pack Nine Pack Inside Diamond Outside Diamond Inside Picture Frame Outside Picture Frame Open House Mini Full House Picnic Table Kite Train Tracks Full House
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.