Here's how to Win (the game) while you Lose (weight, from all the exercising!).
1. Make yourself a Bingo card (5 x 5) so you have 25 squares. In each square, write an exercise from the list in the following post. There is a cool site at www.teach-nology.com/web_tools/materials/b
if you want to get fancy - I know I do.
2. Each morning four exercises will be "called out." If you have any of these exercises listed on your bingo card, do at least one set of that exercise and mark it off your card. (Two sets is better, and for you over-achievers--do 3 or 4 sets. No extra points, but just think of how smug you'll feel.)
3. The first person who "calls" Bingo for each pattern below will get 25 points and be able to choose a Spark Goodie worth that much. (see chart at www.ildado.com/bingo_patterns.html
for bingo patterns)
4. Enter your Bingo! along with your username next to the pattern you have completed, in a new post (copy and paste). This will keep the current winners at the top of the forum topic.
5. If you choose, you can save up your points and claim a 'larger' Goodie. Ex: 4 Bingos=a 100 SparkPoint Goodie.
6. The first person who gets a Full House Bingo (aka Coverall or Blackout) will get 100 points and the game ends.
7. You can play catch-up (if you don't join the game the first day. Just be sure that you make your card BEFORE you read which exercises have been called, AND you must do each exercise before marking it off your card.
Straight Line Across
Straight Line Down
Four Corners & Stamp
Inside Four Corners
Inside Picture Frame
Outside Picture Frame
Mini Full House
Edited by: SASSYJAY at: 3/16/2011 (17:05)