Someone, somewhere had posted that they didn't know what to do with they stevia plant. Here's a method to make your own liquid stevia drops.
1) 1 cup warm water in a glass jar
2) add 1/4 cup ground stevia leaf powder (grind your dried leaves in a coffee grinder)
3) Let stand 24-48 hours
4) Strain through cheesecloth to remove sediment and leaves
5) for stronger liquid stevia repeat steps 2-4. (add the stevia to the SAME water not clean water)
6) refridgerate. Can put some in a 1 oz dropper bottle to take in your purse to use in coffee, etc.
| March Minutes: 472