|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
I'm interested in that chocolate pudding recipe you posted - wow, 1 cup of chocolate protein powder? I may see if I can reduce that (that would be pretty pricey for the protein powder I use). Anyone have suggestions on how to adapt this recipe by using less protein powder?
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle" -Plato
"I never look back, detracts from the now." Edna Mole - "The Incredibles"
October: "Being overweight is hard, losing weight is hard, maintaining a healthy weight is hard. Choose your hard."
Vince Lombardi: "We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible."
Stephen Dolley "A man who wants something will find a way; a man who doesn't will find an excuse"
"If it tastes good; Spit it out!" ~ Jack Lalanne
I'm trying these. Looks good!
APPLE OATMEAL PROTEIN BARS
makes 6 servings - 330 calories - 22g protien
2 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup nut-butter
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp flax seed
4 scoops chocolate protien powder
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1. Line an 8 inch baking pan with parchment paper
2. Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl
3. Pour mixture into lined dish and smooth it
4. Place in freezer for 30 minutes
5. Remove from freezer and cut into 6 bars
CHOCOLATE POWER PUDDING
Ready in 3 hours - makes 6 servings
Calories 240 - Protien 37g
4 Tbsp chia seeds
12 oz. water
1 cup chocolate protien powder
1 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
4 tbsp flaxseed meal
2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 packet Stevia
1. In medium bowl mix chia seeds with water, let stand for about 20 minutes stirring frequently.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients (except for berries)
3. Chill for about 30 minutes, garnish with berries.
“it's been up to me to inspire me.”
~ Eric Clapton ~
"Atheism is a non-prophet
“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."
70 lbs. done!