I'm trying these. Looks good!
APPLE OATMEAL PROTEIN BARS
makes 6 servings - 330 calories - 22g protien
2 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup nut-butter
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp flax seed
4 scoops chocolate protien powder
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1. Line an 8 inch baking pan with parchment paper
2. Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl
3. Pour mixture into lined dish and smooth it
4. Place in freezer for 30 minutes
5. Remove from freezer and cut into 6 bars
CHOCOLATE POWER PUDDING
Ready in 3 hours - makes 6 servings
Calories 240 - Protien 37g
4 Tbsp chia seeds
12 oz. water
1 cup chocolate protien powder
1 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
4 tbsp flaxseed meal
2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 packet Stevia
1. In medium bowl mix chia seeds with water, let stand for about 20 minutes stirring frequently.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients (except for berries)
3. Chill for about 30 minutes, garnish with berries.
“it's been up to me to inspire me.”
~ Eric Clapton ~
"Atheism is a non-prophet
“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."
70 lbs. done!
|152 Maintenance Weeks