|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Goals!!! + Visualize SUCCESS
1) Workout 5 days a week. 2 zumba or body pump classes at the Ymca, one day running, two days at home.
2) Lose 5 pounds. Break that Plateau!
3) One cheat meal per week! Stay on track!!!
To stay on track which means losing 7 lbs for the month of June!
I can dewit!!!!
I am going to be traveling for the month of June. I have my grandson's birthday in Chicago on the 7th - party is the 9th but we will be leaving here the 6th. Then I fly from Chicago to Baltimore for work. My goal is to be under 200 by the end of the month. (that's only a 5lb loss but I think that is all I can handle while on travel!).
I will accomplish this by:
Walking for a minimum of 30 minutes at least 4 times a week and lifting weights at least 2x per week (more if they are available at my hotels); and staying at the low end of my calorie / fat/ carb count at least 5 days per week.
If I meet my goal I will get bragging rights for FINALLY be in onederland again and a 50lb weight loss sticker! Plus my hubby and I will go away for a weekend (yeah I know more travel but what do you expect from a travelin_fool? )!
My goal for the month of June is to get below 130 pounds.
If I accomplish this, I get "I lost 65 pounds" bragging rights.
In order to get there I will:
1. Work out a minimum of 30 minutes 3-4 days a week, in the morning before work.
2. Eat low carb, low fat, low sodium, 1200 calories M-Th and on Friday if my weigh in on Friday is not lower than the previous Friday.
3. Relax the eating plan slightly on Fri, Sat, and Sun, but still stick with low cfs and stay under 2000 calories.
My reward will be a new clothing or shoes purchase...yet to be determined.
Do you have goals for the month of June?
Edited by: CAROLISCIOUS at: 6/30/2012 (17:06)
Maintaining 60 pounds lost with Sparkpeople for 5.5 years!
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that
the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is
-Ralph Waldo Emerson