KAGREE00 - Venting is permitted on these teams!!!
1) Have you been measuring and weighing your foods or just eye-balling them. Be sure to measure and/or weigh all foods, especially in the beginning and then later on you may try eye-balling them but still weight and/or measure your food periodically just to make sure you aren't "overdoing" some of the servings - it's easy to do!!
2) Are you eating your 2-3 snacks a day? These snacks will help to keep your BSs more even as well as to keep your metabolism working overtime. Also, by eating your BSs, you will have more energy and keep your BSs from crashing.. You may eat your snacks as late as you need/want to as long as it is within your calorie range and in the same 24-hour period.
3) Are you drinking your water?
4) Are you getting your 8 hours of sleep each night. Your body needs this time to rejuvenate itself thus giving you more energy and which helps you to lose weight.
5) How is your salt content? Keep track of it on your nutrition tracker. If it's not listed, you may add the sodium to your tracker.
6) NEVER go just according to the scale - - it's not always accurate LOL. Instead, go according to how your clothes are fitting, how much more energy you have, and how much healthier you are feeling.
Also, I noticed that you have not created your Spark Page. I would advise you to do so as this will allow people to go on your Spark Page and send you Spark Goodies to help encourage you along your journey. You can do this by going to My Trackers (Click),, go down to My Spark Points (click) go down again to where you will see One Time Challenges and then just 2-3 lines down you will see a topic called Create Spark Page - click on there and follow the instructions. It's not anything difficult.
Also, don't try to make too many changes all at once. This isn't a race but a life-changing way of living. You go at your own speed.. Set small goals for yourself; something that you know you can achieve successfully.
. You ARE NOT in this journey alone. We are here to help you in any way we can and we are a great team for encouraging one another through the journey. Hang in there!!
One Day At A Time Dear Jesus!!!
Not looking at how many # to go but back and how many #s I've already lost!!!
| current weight: 175.0