Feng Shui for Wealth and Abundance
By AmandaCollins ·
Our surroundings have a powerful effect on what we attract into our lives. When the energy around us is blocked or unbalanced, our prosperity, health, and relationships can be adversely affected. Feng Shui improvements unblock the flow of positive energy, remove negative influences, and allow you to attract the prosperity and abundance you deserve.
Our Deepest Fear ~ By Marianne Williamson
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking
So that other people won’t feel insecure around you.
We were all meant to shine, as children do.
It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine,
We unconsciously give other people permission to do the same
As we are liberated from our own fear,
Our presence automatically liberates others.
One of the most important principals of Feng Shui is clearing clutter
Throwing out junk and getting rid of things like excess paper, empty boxes, and broken items can go a long way toward energizing your home for prosperity.
Your car, Your purse, Your garage, The computer inbox, Your desk top
Replace Burned Out Light Bulbs. If your rooms are dark so is your financial future; replace burned out bulbs and brighten your possibilities to attract wealth.
Clean you’re Windows. Windows are the eyes of your home; dirty windows cloud vision but clean windows represent a clear view of the opportunities.
No cracks in the windows this is our view out in the world
Remove Dead Plants. Dead plants symbolize dead energy; replace them with healthy living plants to grow wealth in your life.
Replace Your Desk Chair. If you sit on a broken, stained, or torn desk chair it represents disregard for your work; get a new chair and improve your career outlook.
Repair Broken Mirrors. If you look at a broken mirror you can’t see things smoothly; remove or replace it to reflect a smooth road to prosperity.
Tighten Lose Door Knobs and Handles. If your handles are loose you cannot get a grip on your money: tighten them and wealth will be within you grasped.
Activate Your Power Spots
• Add red color to the West area for 2012 to enhance prosperity
• Add water to the east
• Add red to the Northeast
• Add metal to the North
• Add water to the Northwest
• Add 45lbs of metal to the South east
• Add fire to the South west
• Add wood to the south
The South East Area is associated as the wealth area of your home
• Display your valuable objects in this room to symbolize wealth, such as crystal, valuable collections, fine art.
• Add healthy plants in beautiful pots to symbolize flourishing wealth. If you plants die, replace them immediately with healthy ones to keep your wealth growing.
• Place a picture of statue of Lakshmi the Hindu goddess of wealth in the SE area
• Grow red or purple flowers in red ceramic planters during the growing season, since plants and flowers represent abundance.
• Hang a wind chime, flag, or bird feeder to attract chi to your home.
• Clean you’re Front Door. The front door is where all good energy enters your home; a clean door attracts prosperity while a dirty or faded door repels it.
• Is your kitchen in the prosperity place? Food is associated with wealth in Feng Shui, so display a bowl of oranges or apples on the counter to symbolize prosperity.
• Keep the kitchen scrupulously clean.
• The kitchen is related with the prosperity area of the home very important to clear the clutter
• This includes old, stale foods in the cupboards and refrigerator. It’s also important not to have an excess of stored food, even in the freezer. To encourage prosperity, you have to have room to grow.
• To double prosperity, a mirror or reflective aluminum, may be placed at the back of the stove. This also allows the cook to be in a position to see what is going on behind his/her back thus keeping them in a position of command. It’s particularly important to the honor the cook since they bring chi to the food we eat.
• Do use your oven, an unused stove implies untapped resources or ignored opportunities.
• The stove should be in good operating order; it’s as reflection of what is going on in your life
• Food and guests are associated with wealth.
• Hang a mirror that reflects your dining room table and you will symbolically double your wealth. Keep valuable items like crystal, silver, and china in the room to represent the continuing accumulation of wealth.
• If you bathroom is located in the center of the home to keep prosperity inside your house the Remedy is Paint the walls red, and place a stone or other earth-type object Place a full-length mirror on the entrance door.
• Keep toilet lids down we don’t want money leaking down the toilet.
• Keep all plumbing in excellent working order. A dripping faucet is your money dripping away.
• Cover all drains to keep the money in your possession. You do not want to accumulate wealth and watch as it drains away.
• Keep bathroom doors closed and have them sparkle.
• add Earth Element or a brown object to represent the Earth Element and symbolically “dry up” the excess water.
Your office Desk positioning & Elements
Set up Your Desk in your Power Position:
• Clear sight of the door, what do you see when you look up from your desk
• Wall at your back.
• See who is entering, security and protection keeps the area in front of the desk clear,
• Avoid placing your desk beside or directly opposite the door. The direct path of the energy flow.
• Avoid situating the desk so that you are facing a wall. The wall acts as a barrier and is confining. If this can not be avoided place a mirror so you can see what going on
• Hang a mountain picture behind your back to give yourself stability and strength.
• If this is not possible, you can restore good Feng Shui by arranging a mirror that gives you a clear view of the door.
• A high-backed black chair indicates power
• Always have items that allow you to feel comfortable around you
• A good combination glare screen/radiation filter to prevent headaches and eyestrain, a comfortable chair that doesn’t squeak comfortable keyboard and arm position, a mouse that fits your hand etc
• Make inviting to come into., Welcoming in good experiences
• Plants: improve the quality clean air, vibrant, no cactus, or dried flowers
• Water: soothing symbolizes opportunity and abundance, moving make sure you love the sounds
• Fire, Light candle, or place a salt lamp
• Rug in the center of your office with earth tones to ground the space
• If you don’t have a view outside from where you sit, hang a plant or a picture of a plant in your line of view to bring the outdoors inside for a calming effect.
Create energy flow: Enter into your home and ask yourself the following questions
What gets in your way? , Where do you flow smoothly? Are any areas blocked off from you? Are you able to open all the doors fully? Are there large piles of clutter?
• Repair broken items
broken energy comes from, well, broken things.
• If it is broken, cracked, chipped and can not be repaired let it go
• If your dishes are chipped, you are eating off of broken energy.
• Keep your clothes, your home, your car and your doors in good working order. What’s broken that is draining your energy?
• Energize your finances
Get a red wallet and checkbook,
• Put your investment and banking account information and statements in red folders,
• Put bills into blue or black folders so they aren’t energized.
Get a the correct color purse or wallet. It attracts money
• What’s in your wallet?
• Old scraps of paper, credit cards for accounts you closed two year ago or for accounts you never use? Remove them
• Don’t have an old torn wallet invest in a new one.
• Be sure your wallet is clean, neat, and organized.
Filing systems for abundance
• Put bills in blue folders
• Put clients in green folder
• Put prospective clients in red folders
• Put things you would like to manifest in purple folders
Affirmations to attract Prosperity
• Do you Believe you deserve
Do you believe you can be wealthy and prosperous?
• Do you think you deserve it?
• Do you really FEEL that way or are you just intellectualizing it?
• It’s so important that you believe you are worthy of being a prosperous person, someone who doesn’t just make a living, but makes a life with the money you earn.
• Observe your thoughts about wealth and money and see if it’s really not you who is standing in the way of money.
• Wealth enables me to more fully express my creative potential
• Expressing my creativity allows me to be wealthy
• Money and prosperity help me to help others
• I am willing to receive money for my pleasure
• I am willing to allow my life to be fun and easy
• I am a trust fund baby of the universe
• I am a magnet to money
Create a vision Board showing all your abundance for 2012
Write an affirmation on your abundance for 2012 and place in the South East area of your home
Live generously. Money is a form of energy, and it needs to flow through your life, not just into it. Living generously within your means makes space for even greater abundance. If you don’t yet have ample money to share, give as generously as you can of your time, energy, compassion, and appreciation.
Express your gratitude The more you notice, appreciate, and express gratitude for blessings received, no matter how small, the more good things will come your way, including money.
Feng Shui for Wealth By Amanda Collins
Blessings & Love, Jetta :-)
Your every loving act, thought & feeling blesses everyone everywhere... every time you smile, you are a channel for more love and beauty to come thru you and into our world.
I LOVE YOU!! www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVQJPeRwKek&
| Pounds lost: 40.0