I think its a bit late now to add my "holiday season" goals, but for the first part of 2010 (up to march, which is my goal date for my weight loss):
1) Try to actually make it to the gym the three days I have planned. I have a bad habit of skipping the gym for a week, then making it up by going 4-5 days the next week. I need to be more consistent.
2) Eat three whole meals. I never feel like eating in the morning, so I usually skip breakfast. This has the downside of overeating at lunch or dinner.
3) Use proper portions. I'm a big eater, which is half my problem with my weight gain. I need to get back down to healthy portions.
4) Get back into my study of herbal medicine. I am not doing a qualification in it, its sheerly for personal use, but we tend to prefer natural remedies over chemicals. Its one of those topics you never stop learning.
5) Fit into size 12 pants! I'm currently a size 16, and have bought a pair of jeans in a size 12. They are sitting in my wardrobe, waiting for the glorious day I can fit them!
When life hands you lemons...throw them back and say "I don't want your stinking lemons!"
| current weight: 165.0