|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
My May goals are to:
1. Walk at least 1 mile a day (with or without kiddos)
2. STICK TO CORRECT PORTION SIZE!!!! (also includes not eating what I'm cookin while I'm cookin it!)
3. Incorporate AT LEAST 4 servings of veggies or fruit into my family's daily eats.
4. Drink AT LEAST 8 glasses o' water every freakin day!!!
Edited by: SAVED0211 at: 5/9/2011 (10:48)
My May goal is to start and STICK TO a fitness program as follows:
- 3 walks a week with my dogs
- 2 twenty minute Kinect cardio sessions a week
- 1 ten minute stretching session a day
My enthusiasm fizzled at the end of this month so my goal for May will be to drink 8 cups of water, stretch for 5 minutes and use my Kinect EVERY day no matter how tired I am!
Go to all my aquacise classes(9 classs) in May and stay within my calorie range.
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart: and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3: 5-6
How did you do for April did you make all your goals for the month....What are your goals for the month of May......
If You're tired or starting over stop giving up
Tema - Matteson IL
"Tenacity is the quality displayed by someone who just won't quit -- who keeps trying until they reach their goal. Anything really worth doing takes persistence, perseverance, and stubborn determination! I AM a Tenacious Jungle Tiger and these are my survival skills!!"