Step 11 - Through prayer and meditation I seek to improve my conscious contact with God as I understand God, praying only for knowledge of God's will for my life and the power to carry that out
• Can you recall anytime that your life was heading in the wrong direction? If so, what brought you back? Describe this in detail.
• How would you describe your beliefs about God and a Higher Power to a child?
• What are your favorite sources of wisdom and knowledge abot healthy values?
• Has anything you ever read convinced you to change in some fundamental or deep way?
• If you were stranded on a desert island with only one book, which book would you take? Why?
• If you had only one week to live and unlimited resources, who would you gather around you and how would you pass the time?
• Write out a complete form of what you would like your obituary to say.
• What do you believe will happen to you after you die?
"It's ridiculous to harshly condemn others and to stand over them as if your life is perfect. God is the only judge with clean hands. The rest of us are dirty people, pointing each other to the shower." - Trip Lee
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.