Step 11 - Through prayer and meditation I seek to improve my conscious contact with God as I understand God, praying only for knowledge of God's will for my life and the power to carry that out
• Can you recall anytime that your life was heading in the wrong direction? If so, what brought you back? Describe this in detail.
• How would you describe your beliefs about God and a Higher Power to a child?
• What are your favorite sources of wisdom and knowledge abot healthy values?
• Has anything you ever read convinced you to change in some fundamental or deep way?
• If you were stranded on a desert island with only one book, which book would you take? Why?
• If you had only one week to live and unlimited resources, who would you gather around you and how would you pass the time?
• Write out a complete form of what you would like your obituary to say.
• What do you believe will happen to you after you die?
"God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one of them to say -THANK YOU-?" - Dr. William Arthur Ward.
| current weight: 151.6