Step 10 - I continue to take personal inventory and when I am wrong I promptly admit it
• What is your plan to allow time for reflection each day?
• What new behaviors would you like to try to make your program more effective? How would you go about implementing these?
• What kind of behaviors and attitudes do you need to be most vigilant against to keep from your addictive behaviors?
• What are your triggers for addictive behavior? How can you guard against them or prepare for them?
• What are some amends or remedies that you should make when you find out that you are wrong?
"It's ridiculous to harshly condemn others and to stand over them as if your life is perfect. God is the only judge with clean hands. The rest of us are dirty people, pointing each other to the shower." - Trip Lee
Theoden: I will not risk open war. Aragorn: Open war is upon you whether you would risk it or not.
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.