|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Step 10 - I continue to take personal inventory and when I am wrong I promptly admit it
• What is your plan to allow time for reflection each day?
• What new behaviors would you like to try to make your program more effective? How would you go about implementing these?
• What kind of behaviors and attitudes do you need to be most vigilant against to keep from your addictive behaviors?
• What are your triggers for addictive behavior? How can you guard against them or prepare for them?
• What are some amends or remedies that you should make when you find out that you are wrong?
"God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one of them to say -THANK YOU-?" - Dr. William Arthur Ward.
|Question-Co dependents.||2/16/2014 5:33:18 PM|