|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Step 7 - I humbly ask God to remove my shortcomings
• What defects will be most difficult to give up? In what order to you plan to give them up?
• What kind of situations, stressors or pressures cause you to regress back into your defects of character? What can you do to lessen the likelihood of that stress occurring?
• Where do you feel most supported and helped in your strivings for recovery?
• What makes you lose hope? Can you avoid such situations? If so, then how?
• What (person, situation, event, thought) restores your hope? Is there a way to maximize those influences? If so, then how?
• What would you like to recapture in your life?
• Describe in detail what you think that your life will be like with your defects of character removed from you.
• What are you grateful for?
• When do you think that life has been especially good for you? When did you have the greatest joy?
• Describe your typical day's activities in terms of how much time you spend on each type of activity.
• Describe your typical day's activities if you knew that you had only one year to live.
• Have you made the correct decisions about how to spend time with loved ones, in solitude and with your discretionary time? If not, how would you like to change it?
• What would you do if you were granted three wishes?
• What do you think that you can do to leave the world a better place and accomplish your mission in life?
"God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one of them to say -THANK YOU-?" - Dr. William Arthur Ward.
|Question-Co dependents.||2/16/2014 5:33:18 PM|