Step 7 - I humbly ask God to remove my shortcomings
• What defects will be most difficult to give up? In what order to you plan to give them up?
• What kind of situations, stressors or pressures cause you to regress back into your defects of character? What can you do to lessen the likelihood of that stress occurring?
• Where do you feel most supported and helped in your strivings for recovery?
• What makes you lose hope? Can you avoid such situations? If so, then how?
• What (person, situation, event, thought) restores your hope? Is there a way to maximize those influences? If so, then how?
• What would you like to recapture in your life?
• Describe in detail what you think that your life will be like with your defects of character removed from you.
• What are you grateful for?
• When do you think that life has been especially good for you? When did you have the greatest joy?
• Describe your typical day's activities in terms of how much time you spend on each type of activity.
• Describe your typical day's activities if you knew that you had only one year to live.
• Have you made the correct decisions about how to spend time with loved ones, in solitude and with your discretionary time? If not, how would you like to change it?
• What would you do if you were granted three wishes?
• What do you think that you can do to leave the world a better place and accomplish your mission in life?
"It's ridiculous to harshly condemn others and to stand over them as if your life is perfect. God is the only judge with clean hands. The rest of us are dirty people, pointing each other to the shower." - Trip Lee
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.