Step 5 - I admit to God, to myself and to another human being the exact nature of my wrongs
• After working through the fourth step questions, what do you realize about your limitations and capabilities?
• Describe any person who has helped you to see yourself more clearly and objectively in your process of recovery and of life.
• What qualities would you like to have in a sponsor? How do the people in the list of possible sponsors measure up to these criteria?
• Write down the names of the most trustworthy people that you know. Do you think that they would be willing or interested in being a sponsor for you?
• Describe your feelings and expectations about sharing your fifth step with your sponsor.
• List people that you can think of that you might share your story with. Write whether you think that they are a safe, risky or a bad choice to work your 5th step with. Person Safe, Risky or Bad choice
• Describe who you have chosen to be your sponsor and how they reacted when you approached them.
• Describe what it was like in sharing the fifth step. How did you feel before, after and during the process? Are you glad that you have done this?
• Describe any celebrations or activities that you have done in honor of completing the fifth step.
"It's ridiculous to harshly condemn others and to stand over them as if your life is perfect. God is the only judge with clean hands. The rest of us are dirty people, pointing each other to the shower." - Trip Lee
Theoden: I will not risk open war. Aragorn: Open war is upon you whether you would risk it or not.
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.