* You're going to the Oscars! What are you wearing? I've hardly ever dressed up for anything, but since this is not real (at least not for me) then let's say Natalie Portmann in the Black Swan. I really love those toe shoes.
* What's your favorite pizza topping? Cheese, Cheese and more Cheese
* What was your favorite picture book as a kid? Make Way for Ducklings (McCloskey)
* What was your first car? First one I drove was a 1969(?) Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser (my parents' car) First one I owned was a 1979 Mercury Capri (Black with yellow and orange flames!)
Pounds lost: 38.5
Fitness Minutes: (29,486) Posts: 320 2/26/11 3:57 P
34° F and snowing. We have about a foot of snow right now. It's beautiful outside!
* You're going to the Oscars! What are you wearing?
Last time I went to an Oscar party, I dressed up as Mrs. Lovett (Sweeney Todd) and brought meat pies. This year I'd dress as Rooster Cogburn and bring cow pie cookies. ;) Except no one is having one. (Sorry, not a direct answer, but dressing up stresses me out a bit so I think about it as little as possible.)
* What's your favorite pizza topping?
* What was your favorite picture book as a kid?
Aku Ankka (Donald Duck) comic books
* What was your first car?
1972 Peugeot 504, battleship gray
Pounds lost: 10.0
Fitness Minutes: (44,399) Posts: 3,196 2/26/11 3:12 P
What's the weather like where you are today? Sunny & mid 40's You're going to the Oscars! What are you wearing? Jeans and a tshirt with a pair of comfortable sandals What's your favorite pizza topping? Anchovies. REALLY! What was your favorite picture book as a kid? Where the Wild things are What was your first car? Toyota Tercel
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experiences of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired and success achieved." ~Helen Keller
"That which does not kill me, makes me stronger" ~ Frederick Nietzsche
It's never too late to become what you might have been. -George Elliot
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.