This month, December, is a challenging month with all the Holiday eating to tempt us so instead of posting weekly challenges for the month I thought it might be different for you, and more fun to post a month long challenge that you reward yourself for. You can post your score if you wish, or not according to your choice.
Give yourself DAILY points for certain activities as follows:
1. Huddle on the Stronger Seniors Team page:.... 2 points
2. Exercise for at least 10 minutes:.... 2 points
3. Track your food:.... 3 points
4. Eat within your calorie range:.... 3 points.
5. Drink 8 glasses of water (not including other liquids):.... 2 points.
6. Eat at least 3portions of vegetables each day.... 3 points.
Total Points possible for one day:- .... 15 points.
We will NOT be competing with each other, and no goodies will be awarded by me for this challenge. . We will be challenging OURSELVES to get as many points as we can during the month of December. Each of us knows our own body and also our own time factor. December is a very busy month.
New members please feel free to start any time during the month.
Let's aim for consistency this month!
At the end of the month reward yourself for your consistency! What reward will you give yourself?
Are you "in" for this challenge?
Edited by: EMMABE1 at: 11/30/2010 (16:03)