The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it. What it makes of you will always be the far greater value than what you get." - Jim Rohn
Something to remember over the year; is to remember "The Four Agreements":  Be impeccable with your word;  Don't take anything personally;  Don't make assumptions;  Always do your best.
Healthy and Fitness Goals:
1. I will lose even more weight in 2011. I will get to my first big goal of under 200 lbs and then set my next big goal when I reach my first goal. I will use baby steps, weights, cardio, and pushing myself to get there.
2. I will work out 5 days a week for at least 20-30 mins.
3. I will eat 5+ freggies a day and track them on sparkpeople.
4. By the end of the year I will be walking no less than 10,000 steps everyday.
5. Start each morning with stretches, crunches and pushups
Personal Growth and Peaceful Living:
1. I will meditate 5 mins a day for my peace of mind
2. I will get a massage table so I can start practicing reiki and get my 20 hours I need to finish level 2.
3. I will continue to connect with my spiritiual side by reading, retreat or classes.
Family and House Goals:
1. I will work on creating and sticking with chores for the girls to help out more around the house.
2. I will teach the girls the importance of goal setting
3. I will create an oasis in our bedroom.
1. Get a plan to pay down debt
2. Pay more with cash
Social, Fun and Recreational Goals:
1. I will take time to have lunch/dinner with friends more often.
2. I will make more time to Geocache and hike with the family and friends.
3. I will learn how to do a mosaic art piece.
4. Take more pictures of everyday life. 2010 I did not take enough pictures of everyday life.
5. I will either use my current blog or create a new blog and blog about every day life, my weight loss journey or whatever floats my boat, who cares if Iím not the best writer or best speller in the world. Maybe Iíll start it off by posting my 2011 goals
6. I will read more books for enjoyment.
7. I will have a picnic lunch at the beach with the family
8. I will make a list of 100 things that make me laugh
9. As a family we will explore the northeast corner of CT
10. As a family we will take a day trip to NYC
11. 365 project Ė I will take a daily picture to document 2011 it will be of my kids, animals, hubby, outdoors basically anything and I will blog about it.
12. Decide on a few museums to visit.
| Pounds lost: 21.2