|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
My goal for this year 2013:
- Have proper sleep schedule
- Complete 1 Yellow Pages in two months (study for career progression)
- Weight always below 58 kg!
So far, I've done badly for the first two (uhuh) but I'm happy that almost every time when I weight myself, still below 58 kg (step on office scale every Friday). Perhaps two to three time, my weight went up to 59 kg or 60 kg but those are mere slips and I was feeling great at those time so no worries :D
### Fathin SN###
Spark Your Day With Jumping Rope!
Lead of Jump Rope Challenge Team
My goal is to maintain the nutrition and exercise patterns that I have established in the last couple of years (-- when I am on track that is. I slip up ocassionally.) Those patterns should yield a weight lost of about 2 pounds per month and keep my diabetes under control without medication.
1. "Lower carb" -- 100 - 125 total grams of carbs per day
2. 1200 - 1400 calories per day (or a little less ocassionally to break plateaus as needed)
3. Exercise at least 150 minutes per week
"Aim for progression, not perfection." -- SP Coach Nancy
"There is hope for me. There is hope for all of us." -- llou
I want to loose 20 lbs and eating my veggies as a natural part of my day
My ultimate goal is to reach 160 lbs. But, I'm focusing on 10 lbs at a time. I'm very close to my first goal of 190 lbs, just 1 lb to go. I also want to have more muscle mass. Guess I need to work on strength training a little more.
Edited by: DARYLBN at: 2/23/2013 (15:16)
"We become what we think about." Earl Nightingale
To lose 40 lb by June 1st and 100 lb by December 31st! Maybe a bit of a tall order, but I'm going to give it my best shot.
lose 20#by june 21st
lose 20# by dec 21st
drink 6 glass of water a day
be mindful of what i eat daily
log food daily
log exercise daily
log wt daily
mentor on the lake, ohio
Working on loosing the weight that I had gained starting from Thanksgiving . I figure that will take me to March. I have to stay vigilant and not get lazy. My goal is 3 to 4 lbs a month. So far I'm on track.
Once I get it together I will be trying to keep the momentum going through the month of September (and beyond of course). My oldest Son is getting married in November and I would like to look and feel a whole lot better by then. So wish me luck.
To try to lose small amount weight during a specific time period. My first goal is to lose the 10 pounds I gained last year by end of February.
Eat six small meals a day, more veggies, plenty of water and track everything I eat.
This is the year to get to Oneunderland.
To get fit and lose 50lbs at least by next Christmas and preferably by June! Not too tall an order. To achieve this I have :
1. Joined Spark Coach for 12 months
2. Joined Virgin Xtra gym for 12 months
3. Joined the January Jumpstart challenge team
4. Joined the 10-minute exercise streak team
5. Finally my brother gave me "The Fast Diet" for a belated Christmas present last Sunday and I am going to give that a trial, although it seems rather a bizarre way to lose weight - 5 days eating 'normally' and 2 days (not consecutive days though) fasting on 500 calories per day.
Want to lose 4 pounds and fluctuate between 124-129 rather than my 2012 range of 128-133. I plan to run my second half marathon and am aiming for a PR in at least one distance: 5K, 10K, or half. I'm cutting back on my overuse of Splenda and artificial sweeteners (I've got some numbers in mind, but we'll see). I'm going to find a good personal trainer and figure out a strength goal to go for -- maybe reducing body fat % if I can get reliable measurement.
Central Florida, Eastern Standard Time Zone
Marsha's Keys to Success = Tracking! Super Foods! Step Up Cardio! And most important: Quit Quitting!!
Friday, December 28, 2012
Some are new, some are to renew, some are to continue....Top 10 for the new and improved me!
1. Purchase (finally!) and use a kitchen scale ... More often than the bathroom scale!
2. Minimum of 5 freggies each day
3. Get at least 7 hours of sleep each night... Or at least try for this by using wise sleep prep strategies.
4. Exercise daily... I'm just a few days from completing 50 workouts in 50 days so I think this 'habit' may stick!
5. Laugh often... With grandkids, dh, others ,including Spark friends, funny t.v., movies, books and such.
6. Volunteer in established and new areas including church, civic groups, women's group, scholarship committee, shelter, etc...3-5 times per week.
7. Read good books, blogs, articles daily.
8. Write blogs, letters, articles, books... Pen to paper, fingers to keys 5 days per week.
9. Drink 8+ cups of something each day... Water, tea, coffee, broth, milk...
10. Pray without ceasing... That my life is a prayer offered in every way, in every activity, every goal, every achievement, every effort, every word and thought, moment by moment, day by day, that I may in some small way be a blessing and an encouragement to those along my path.
Edit Blog Entry | Delete Blog Entry
Report Inappropriate Blog
Yes I have set new goals. I want to lose 48 pounds (4 pounds per month), be more active, track food more consistently, and limit my alcohol consumption.
To become more active
To Walk more, outdoors.
I'm Not Where I Need to Be...BUT...Thank God I'm NOT Where I Used to Be!
Same here on the savings account.
I really need to put some money aside!
My nutritional goal is to track what I eat and be consistent.
And of course, work on my binging so it's few and far between episodes.
December was pretty bad,but it usually is.
Have a great 2013!
To get back to the gym 3 days a week for ST for half an hour at a time and maybe going the other 2 days to do cardio of going for a long walk....
EST +19 hours NZ zone
keepYOUR FOCUS ON YOUR GOAL AND DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO GET THERE
Leader Meeting the Daily Challenge of Diet & Exercise team....
Co-leader Daniel Fast Team
Co Leader Little Black Dress Team...
Co Leader Daniel Plan Team
Have you considered what you will be aiming and focusing for in this brand new year of 2013? What are some of your goals?
I plan on setting a speed and incline goal as I use my treadmill so that they become my comfort zone then I push on from there. This will show me my fitness level is climbing back up instead of doing the backwards slide.
I am thinking finding a strength exercise for each core group and aiming at being able to do 100 reps before moving to either a higher weight or different exercise still with in the same group. This will show more definition and determination.
I am aiming at really tracking my foods again and utilizing my food scale, and measuring cups and spoons. Accountability will help me with my focus. Plus getting 8 glasses of water and higher each time is a good monthly goal.
And its time I beef up my savings account. So my goal is to save up $2000 or higher by December and NOT touch it so it can continue to build with more deposits/transfers and interest.
If my attitude and view on life doesn't improve with eating healthy, exercising, and getting adequate sleep then I will seek out counseling of some form to be a better & happier me.
|What do you use most at the gym?||6/7/2013 3:37:17 PM|
|Heart Healthy Month- how will you keep the beat?||2/1/2014 11:26:22 PM|
|engaging abs what does it mean?||7/29/2013 7:07:29 PM|
|Do you use a stress ball?||7/29/2013 7:04:52 PM|
|What seasonal signs did you see outside today?||7/27/2013 11:48:17 PM|