Okay, I am in on...
1) I already drink 8 8 ounce glasses of water, but will keep this challenge in mind
2) Tracking my calories each day
3) I do at least 15 minutes of exercise, just not while I am watching TV, but will start with some set exercises during that evening time when I relaxing, it will have to be something like stretching and or a yoga move to help my body to continue to unwind.
4) inspiration quotes..
"life has knocked me down a few times, I have seen things I never wanted to see, I have experienced Sadness and failure. BUT one thins is for SURE, I ALWAYS get back up"... author unknown.
5) will work on this one and post it as a blog entry.
6) get up every morning and, while looking out over my pond, I will take 5 cleansing breaths to help me start the day with a positive attitude.
be authentically you...
it's journey, not a one day hike.