"TAG! YOU'RE FIT!"
This December, let's inspire each other to do LITTLE things EVERY day to work toward fitness. No big deal workouts. No super commitment. We're going to take it one day at time.
How it works:
1. Post a challenge, such as "drink one glass of water," "do five pushups," etc.
2. When you log into the forum, you can DO the challenge and then post a new one for the next member to log in.
Posts will look something like this:
Do 5 pushups!
Tag, you're it!
If you decide to do the challenge, you respond with:
Do 3 triceps dips
Tag, you're it.
Etc. Let's make this list LONG! Come here EVERY DAY in December for quick fire challenges to keep our busy bodies busier through the holiday!
- Leader of the LITERARY WOMEN team
- Leader of the NOURSHING TRADITIONS team
- Co-Leader of the FEMINISM team
"Minds, like bodies, will often fall into a pimpled, ill-conditioned state from mere excess of comfort" (Dickens)
| current weight: 130.0