|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Still in the same area girls -----now we can blame it on menopause!LOL!
Prov. 3: 5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge HIM and HE shall direct your paths.
Nehemiah 9:17 NIV
...But you are a forgiving God, gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love
Glad to have that part over but I wish I had something to blame some of lifes idiocyncracies on. Janice
Love the explanation even though I never went through it my daughters both have.
When life hands you trouble slow down and stop to smell the roses. Life is so short, live like today is the last day of your life. Enjoy.
My name is Sherry and I am from Erie, PA but live in Ijamsville, MD for the time being.
Great I love that explanation Lynn
Lynn from Liverpool Merseyside UK
Take each day as it come Best foot forward.
Gee, what can I blame it on now?
The other Donna from
As a true "Survivor" of this condition, I only wish we had a name for it when we needed it!! Was a definite contributor to emotional eating as well.
"treat the Earth well... It was not given to you by your parents...It was loaned to you by your children"
"Finish each day and be done with it...
You have done what you could
Some blunders and absurdities have crept in:
Forget them as soon as you can.
Tomorrow is a new day;
You shall begin it serenely and with...
Too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Know your limits...but never stop trying to exceed them."
Thanks Goodness that is all behind me! But then what we can blame the grouchies on sometimes! Like Sharon said do I need to work on my attitude at times! I am a work in progress!! LOL. Pat
Through Christ and with Christ all things are possible!
Been there...done that...don't do it any more...I don't know what to blame it on now (bad attitude, at times....LOL)
ONE DAY AT A TIME!!!
Do Not Expect More From Others Than You Are Willing To Do Yourself...Sharon
Kathy from Oregon
60+LQQKing to Lose 50+
It's foolish to ask God to direct your steps, if you aren't willing to move your feet.
Top Ten Reasons You Know If You Have PMS
1. Everyone around you has an attitude problem.
2. You're adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelette.
3. The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans.
4. Your husband is suddenly agreeing to everything you say.
5. Your using your cellular phone to dial up every bumpersticker that says, "How's my driving- call 1-800-***-****.
6. Everyone's head looks like an invitation to batting practice.
7. You're convinced there's a God and he's male.
8. You're counting down the days until menopause.
9. You're sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy.
10. The Ibuprofen bottle is empty and you bought it yesterday.
"Dear God, Please help me to be the person my dog thinks I am."
Don't play with the same old playmates on the same old playground,
Cause before you know, You're playing the same old games.