The SECOND SUNDAY of each month is SparkNashville's Meet & Greet.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS! :)
MEET & GREET, SUNDAY, MARCH 13 - 1:45 pm
Percy Warner Park Nature Center nashville.gov/parks/nature/wpnc/
Percy Warner Park has A good trail for beginners and with the easy parking. Here is a link to a map...www.mapquest.com/maps?address=2500+Old+Hic
The entrance is off Old Hickory Blvd. just a couple miles west of Belle Meade.
• MEET in front of the nature center around 1:45 pm
• WE'LL START WALKING AT 2PM.
• Bring your WATER
• Wear your WALKING SHOES
• Dress Appropriately - Weather Channel says 61º & Sunny/Partly Cloudy - Yay!
• (OilPainter) Camille's cell is 615-289-2264 in case of emergency
We hope you can join us! If you'd like to see if someone from your area would like to carpool, please post your area on the Town Square thread: www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/team_messagebo
Also, we've had a great deal of interest in trying a different trail at one of our Local State Parks each month. We try to choose easy trails so that all can participate, last month we walked Couchville Lake.
• Feb = Couchville Lake
• Mar = Percy Warner Park
• Apr = ?
We'd love to hear from you! What trail do you suggest for Sunday, April 10?
BLC24 FABULOUS FEISTY FOXES www.camille-engel.com
Nashville City Leader SparkNashville.com
ELIMINATE EXCUSES!! I never get anywhere when excuses pave the path.
• The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.
• I can do this! I'm passionately pursuing health! Fit feels good!
| Pounds lost: 21.6