|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Great goals, I think mine would look pretty much the same. Make healthier foods, stick to the meal plan and prepare lunch for work instead of eating something from the buffet..
join an exercise program
drink more water
exercise once a day during tv commericals at least 15 min. worth
1. Learn to make tasty, healthy meals that I'll enjoy.
2. Cooking and eating at home.
3. Creative meals that I can take with me when I return to work, or while I'm in School.
4. Trying new recipes and making over old favorites.
5. Preparing and sticking with a meal plan.
p.s. My apologies for the triple posting of my Week 1 Goals, I was trying to change something, and apparently it just kept re-posting the same thing! :(
Edited by: SINGNSHERRIE at: 3/13/2011 (17:38)