My long-term goal is to Get to bed by 9:30 for the best restful sleep !!
1. I need to be completing things such as shutting down/off computer, TV, bathroom necessities, meds, snack, etc by 9:15 PM
2. Make sure my cpap filter and mask have been cleaned and have dried early in the day… for good sleep
3. Clean neat bed is conducive to restful sleep
4. I must have a liquid snack before bed, to control my diabetes
5. My Sleep tapes help to get me to quickly get into alpha state for deep sleep and healing.
6. It does matter what you wear to bed…nothing bulky (granny nightgown), or tight or constricting, or to thick or thin….just right
7. Don't give into the urge to think and worry. Rather, address it by .Remembering my worry book and write down the worries in it and saying a prayer.
8. Don’t watch scary and upsetting tv shows before bed; Soft music and reading a book or magazine are better before bed
¸.•´ .•´¨¨))May you have Butterfly Mornings and Wildflower Afternoons!
((¸¸.•´ .•´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.•´* Dusty
| Pounds lost: 8.7