|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
My long term fitness goals include the following:
1. Make fitness a true priority in my life and just because I am in this bootcamp.
2. Understand that exercise is key in keeping weight off long term.
3. Continue to challenge myself to new levels.
4. To work out 5 days a week consistently.
5. Continue to make me and my health a priority.
I really like your goals!
I want to keep up with the strength training - and I think the only way is with a different bootcamp or other daily tool.
I want to be able to run 5 miles. Now I can almost 3.
Si vales, valeo.
Eastern standard time zone.
1. To consistently do cardio and strength training until it becomes routine.
2. To walk 4 miles in an hour.
3. To run. It has been difficult to run more than a minute for years but I am doing much better after this boot camp. I will later set time and distance but for now it is just to run. As far and as often as possible
4. To follow up this challenge with the new YOU bootcamp or the Spring Bootcamp or both.
EDISON ONCE SAID, "WHEN YOU EXHAUST ALL POSSIBILITIES, REMEMBER THIS: YOU HAVEN'T."