I'm still finding it easier to focus on eating than exercise, but I've definitely made some good progress these 4 weeks. At the start, I figured I would set a schedule for exercise and stick with it. Well, life happens :) Surprising to me, I found the smaller steps easier to become habit - such as my 10-20 minute walks on lunch, parking at the far end of the parking lot. happily I am doing more yoga and its fun when my 4-year old tries to join. My exercise bike pattern is still sporadic but its improving - and my ability to do it is improving too.
1. Exercise bike 3 times/week.
2. We do plan on buying real bikes when we can afford it and then I want to do family bike rides on weekends and 1-2 evenings while the day is still long enough.
3. Continue my walks on lunch - they are good for stress as well as exercise
4. Yoga right now 4 times/week, eventually daily.
5. Recheck my HDL in early 2013 with a 10-15% increase (42-44) with eventual goal of increasing above 60. I don't know how long it takes to increase, so I'm guessing 10-15% is reasonable.
| Pounds lost: 9.0