This week has been a struggle because I was on a 5 day business trip and had a 3 hour time change (2 1/2 days) and a 2 hour time change (2 1/2 days).
* Sunday before leaving home I got in nearly 90 minutes of spinning, strength training and stretching.
* Monday I did 2 miles of brisk walking (1 at Oakland Airport, 1 at Phoenix Airport)
* Tuesday I went to the Y connected to my hotel in Charlotte--awesome facility so I did 35 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes of weight machines inc some my home gym doesn't have, and 5 miinutes or so of stretching
* Wednesday was touch with a 6am flight from Charlotte but I did 1 1/2 miles at airports and after work in Minneapolis
* Thursday I hit the hotel fitness center first thing for 15 elliptical, 15 treadmill, 15 weights and abs, 5 stretching
* Friday I felt really beat up so barely got in a mile at airports--just couldn't push myself further
* Saturday, I'll be off for my usual Saturday morning nature walk--at least 30 minutes with fresh air and acquatic birds
All in all, I did better than usual on business trips and I'm proud of that. This morning I watched SparkPeople videos and finished up my week 3 action steps. On to week 4!
MT in California
"The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers.“ ~ Unknown
| current weight: 148.9