|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
When I hit a milestone, such as working out a certain amount of days in a row, or doing well on my diet, or losing a certain amount of weight I try and find healthy ways to reward myself.
One of my treats are to set aside time no matter how busy I am to do something for me.
- I'm and english major so I like to write and read so I set aside an hour to do that uninterrupted.
- I give myself 1 hour of uninterrupted snuggle & play time with my 6 month old son.
- If I drop a size in clothing I will go out and by myself something pretty, a sexy top, nice jeans.
- I spend time working on my house decorating etc (I never have time to do these things being a new mom)
- If I don't have a lot of money (being a new mom & new homeowner i rarely do) I will go window shopping and walking the mall is great exercise.
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle
|Rewards without food or money?||2/12/2014 1:31:24 PM|