4/18 Health taboos grossest questkons/ Gadgets/ Sugar addiction/ Chefs Flavor boosters
from Dr Oz enewsletter "Health Taboos: Your Grossest Questions Yet!
At what point do bad habits become harmful to your health? Today, guests of the show are turned in by their loved ones – husbands, wives and friends – for having some of the grossest, most taboo habits ever! Dr. Oz tackles each case and weighs in with a verdict."
Have purity and make your own tomato sauce www.doctoroz.com/videos/4-ingredient-tomat
Easy Gadgets to help lose weight
1. Magisso cake server
2. Oxo good grip salad chopper and bowl.
3. Mastrads' apple cooker set- corer and micro cooker
4. Stacked Wines Merlot--on line only. Measured wine, ready to serve
Kick your sugar addiction. Recent research links it to cancer too. www.doctoroz.com/videos/kick-your-sugar-ad
Chromium polynicotinate is chromium bound to niacin (vitamin B3). Chromium plays an important role in insulin's regulation of blood glucose, and plays a role in energy production. Chromium polynicotinate prevents the spikes and dips of blood sugar. Take 200 mcg once a day at the start of any meal to prevent the sugar surges that often leave you reaching for more sugar later." from Dr Oz Show and website
2. Add fruit to your meal.
3. Dilute juice and other drinks half juice and half water.
4 PB and chocolate Melt a bar of dark chocolate and mix it into a jar of organic peanut butte
Put in fridge and have a teas spoon full....
5.Break your sugar addiction. www.doctoroz.com/videos/break-your-sugar-a
Top chefs flavor boosters www.doctoroz.com/videos/chefs-secret-flavo
1.Fresh herbs from Chef Michael Gulotta' Click link for recipe.
2. Tasty marinade from Chef Jose Garces
3. Diverse Flavors Chef Dan Kluger
Recipe for Chef Dan's Whole roasted chicken with escarole and vinegrette www.doctoroz.com/videos/chef-dans-whole-ro
1. Chop your salad
2. Add 1/2 a fruit to your lunch and dinner
3. Save and freeze fresh herbs with olive oil in ice cube trays
Dr Oz Hot tips
Oz favorite food combe
1. Put pickles in cottage cheese
2. Pour almond milk into a bowl of popcorn.
3. Try cucumber and banana stacks.--short stacks.
Edited by: EGRAMMY at: 4/18/2012 (17:03)
CHECK OUT THESE TEAMS: Dr. Oz Show Fans teams.sparkpeople.com/DrOzSho
I have no medical knowledge and not a trained counselor. Please seek professional advice about treatment options.
| Pounds lost: 3.0