|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Some of our family fave's are:
Lord of the Wings
Choco Doodle Do's
Must Bake Carrot Cake
Cookies for Rookies
Looking for Mr Goodbarley
Corn in the USA
Tickle me Elbows
Life isn't about how you survived the storm...
it's about how you danced in the rain!
Rachouli, no mistakes! Your english is great.
I really loved the salmon burgers and "skewer always on my mind", too! I might have to make them this week.
I have the 3 cookbook :
From looneyspoons :
1) Starvin guy chicken pie
2) Greek style sheperd's pie ( p.122) i don't remember the title
3) Veggie Lasagna
From crazy plates :
Sweet and sour pork p.131 ( I don't remember the title again :) )
From Eat shrink & be merry :
1) Salmon burger patties ( don't remember the funny title ) ( this burger are amazing, also I do a sauce to put in it is : half of no-fat mayonnaise and half salsa.
2) Skewer Always On My Mind
3) Jamaican me hungry chicken
4) Better butter chicken
6) Mexican Lasagna ( is really good, don't remember the title again )
Sorry for my mistakes, i'm a french canadian.
Ive been cooking from Crazy Plates for years and here is my top five:
1. Mulligatawnski - I LOVE curry and LOVE soup, so this is my fave. My roomie, who's never thought of going on a diet or eating healthy calls this the "Crazy-Good Yum Yum Soup"
2. Mr. Bowjangles - is also good 'vegetarian style' if you sub Mushrooms for the Chicken
3. The Wicked Sandwich of the West - by man's fave
4. Salmon and Dillilah
5. Mr. Good Barley
OMG! I tried "The Better Butter Chicken" last night and it was amazing!
Adding "Feast From the East" and "Taco of the Town Salad" to my 5-star recipes!
Edited by: SOPHIKKO at: 3/8/2010 (10:51)
Thank you so much for sharing that! I've been wary of healthy "pad thai" recipes ever since I tried a really terrible one in a weight watchers book. So I've been skipping over this one.. now I'm excited to try it!
I just love the PAD THAI recipe,. when I first got the book , I made it for weeks , till finally DH said "ENOUGH ALREADY!!"...I still love it!
“Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.”
The choices before me are mine to choose, win or lose!
Don't wait until you "feel like it " to exercise, that only happens AFTER YOU ARE DONE! ( the first 10 minutes are the hardest, after that it gets easier to keep going)
You never know what you might achieve if you just go for it and push through!
I'm only 1/6 through the book but so far, here are my "five star" recipes!
- Roastess with the Mostess
- Chic To Be Greek Dip
- Kernel Austin
- Tinbuck Tuna
- Melencauli Baby
- Wowie Maui Meatballs
- Spring Chickens
- Spud Lite
- Poppy Love